30 July 2012

NYC| Blue Rush and Flash of Pink Nails with Glitter!

I decided to cut nails short and my cuticles are out of control! Its time to get back on track so I am sharing you with you all my NYC purchase from a couple of weeks ago.

These are the polishes with the vibrant colors and new styled bottles. They claim to have 7 day wear. Which was not the case for me but I still love the colors even though I have similar colors from other brands in my collection. (polishwhore in me)

I decided to play up these nails by using some glitter on the tips by Milani. I absolutely love the opaque colors.

What do you all think about metallic's being the upcoming trend for nails? Yay or Nay? Let me know in the comment section below.

5 comments :

  1. Absolutely love all of your nail designs :) Found your blog through 'Blog Hop' and i'm your newest follower :) Hope you'll pop by and check out my blog too :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophia I checked out your blog and now I am a follower!

      Delete
  2. I am liking the colors! They pop! New follower from the Friday Blog Hop. I hope you will return the favor.
    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls