06 August 2012

Julep Polish| Kate


Let's talk summer polish love...Kate from Julep is it for me. I am so into white polish it just screams classic yet edgy. Kate came in my July box for Julep Maven which was a great box by the way. After deciding to cut down my nails to a shorter length I wanted a great color to make my short nails pop. (By the way I am a fan of short nails right now, I can do things much more easily.)

Enough of the rambling...you can pick up Kate through Julep for $14 unless you are a maven then you get 20% off the retail price.


Thanks for reading TTYS!

3 comments :

  1. I have nominated you for a blog award, Check it out here
    http://wondrous-marvellous-obsession.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo I followed you great blog! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls