A hot nail trend in the nail polish world is magnetic nail color. What is magnetic nail polish? Well its polish that has iron properties that respond to magnetic force. Once the two interact then the nail design is formed in the polish.
The directions on how to properly apply magnetic polish is as follows:
♥Apply a base coat.
♥Apply 1 coat of the polish and then let dry.
♥Apply a thick amount of the 2nd coat of polish.
♥Use the magnetic tool over the nail right after the 2nd coat.
♥Hold the magnet over the nail without touching the polish for 10 seconds.
As part of my Influenster Beauty Voxbox I received Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in Silver Elements. This shade is a deep silver polish that is metallic, like most magnetic polishes.
With this product you pull off the magnetic cap first before applying the nail color. Then proceed with your normal routine.
Personal Experience
Let's talk about my experience. First I have never tried a magnetic nail polish before so this was new to me. I followed the directions up above on my first hand except that my design did not come out as expected. Reason being is that I did not let the 1st coat of polish dry completely and 2nd I did not apply a thick coat of polish. Both steps are really key to pulling off the full effect.
Of course I did pick up on the tips by the time I started on my second had which looks so much better (pictured above).
Overall, I really like this polish, I was skeptical about the color but I ended up really liking it. The design gives off a great effect and I think I will get tons of questions about it. (I will keep you all posted on that feedback).
Product Information
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is 3D nail polish that is metallic. It is sold at most drugstores as well as food and mass merchandisers such as Target, Walmart, etc. Sally Hansen's Magnetic Nail Color retails for $9.99. I would definitely recommend checking out the line of colors in this collection. You can also visit the website www.SallyHansen.com for more information. You can also check their Facebook page for up to date information, be sure to "like".
Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster Voxbox Program.







nice nail colour :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
ReplyDeletewww.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae
Thanks Vanessa!
Delete