12 August 2012

Review| Firmoo Glasses




Today I wanted to share with you some fun eyeglasses that I received from Firmoo.com. I was in the search for some glasses that were fun and also serve its purpose as eyewear. To my surprise this wonderful opportunity came to me. Firmoo.com contacted me and asked if I would be interested in reviewing their glasses. Of course! I was in the market for new glasses anyway.  I love the glasses and have received numerous compliments on them from co-workers and strangers since wearing them.

For those of you that do not know about Firmoo.com here is a little background information:

“Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. We have always been committed ourselves to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices. For this reason, we have gained a solid reputation and trust from almost 500,000 fans on facebook.” ~Firmoo.com

They offer tons of eyewear options from prescription, fashion, and sunglasses. The selection is huge and there should be some options for anyone that need and/or love glasses.

After going onto the site I did a product search for glasses that were in the color options I wanted and I came across these. They are black frames with white arms! How chic are these! I absolutely love them! These glasses are comfortable and the prescription I provided was placed into the glasses perfectly. The Model # these glasses are #CSMY8022


Firmoo is offering first time cutstomers an opportunity to get their first pair of glasses for FREE! Just pay shipping. You can choose any eyewear from Firmoo.com. Here is the link to official guidelines to snatch up a pair of FREE glasses:


What do all think of my glasses do you like them? Please go and check out the site. Shipping was fast and secure.



NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


2 comments :

  1. OHHH thanks for this! I really need new glasses and I have been putting it off because of the expense. I will check this out! Stopping by from the Like a Role Model blog hop!
    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely check out the site and see if you see any styles you like. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls