23 August 2012

Product Review| Always & Tampax Always Radiant Collection


Today we are getting personal...in terms of feminine care. 

Disclaimer: If you are uncomfortable about this topic please do not read any further. Also I was sent this product complimentary for product review through Influenster. 

As a woman who has had to deal with having a period for quite some time now I have really gotten to know the importance of proper care for that time of the month. For years now I have been using Tampax the quality with their products have never been an issue. They offer various options and have packaging that can fit with any lifestyle.

When I received my Influenster box this time I was truly excited to have Tampax included. Inside the pouch (which is a similar size to a small cosmetic bag) you get 1 scent pad, 3 unscented daily liners and 2 unscented tampons, 1 regular and 1 super.

I am a liner user because I like to feel fresh throughout the day. These definitely came in handy because they were light and I did not even notice they were there. The liners are super thin yet effective.  The tampons worked great as expected no crazy leaks, etc.

Overall, I am happy with this kit. I think it would be great for teens who are just starting out. Moms you can give this little kit to your daughter so that they don't feel overwhelmed with the changes to their bodies. Also on Tampax website there is a FAQ piece that addresses questions about using their products. Great for those just starting out.

I would highly recommend snagging a kit, I recently saw this kit at Rite Aid for just $2.

I still carry around the pouch in my purse because its cute and I can just grab it when I need it without concerns.

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls