14 August 2012

Julep| Niecy and Penelope


Time for some brightness! Today's post is about the pinks from the Julep family. I have been a Julep fan for a while now and decided to play with my stash. Both colors are in the pink family so they worked well with each other. Make sure you have your favorite dotting tool handy!


Get this Look
♥Julep basecoat 1 coat
♥Julep Niecy 2 coats
♥Julep Penelope (dots)
♥Seche Vite top coat 1 coat

Have you tried Julep yet? Its now available in Sephora!

2 comments :

  1. I love these, they look so cute! :)) I found you on the blog hop and I've given you a follow! Love your nail designs too!


    Terri xo littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a new reader! I will check out your blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls