14 August 2012

Product Review| Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy


Let's talk hair today...I have been having some hair woes and I think its time I share. Here is a little background information about my hair issues. One I secretly has some up to date funky style that would define me as cool. Moving on...my biggest issue is a itchy scalp and dandruff. Over the last few months I have been using various brands of shampoos and conditioners designated for itch scalp, but have had no success.

Still on my search Influenster sends me my Beauty Voxbox with Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy. I was super excited to try this product. At first glance I was like what company is this?

My experience washing my hair is that my hair never felt stripped yet it felt clean. Actually my hair did not revert fully back to its curly stage which for me is a plus. My relaxed or tex-laxed girls would understand what I am talking about. After getting out the shower just blow drying my hair was enough to get it straight, another plus. My scalp also was not itching and did not itch the following day either. Also my hair smells fabulous its still lingering as I type this up ♥

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy claims to give you stronger, beautiful hair that will help feed the scalp. There is also a claim that your hair will see a change in 7 days. I can see that being true depending on your hair. Do not expect to see miracle improvements but you will see a change.

Another great aspect about this product is its price! Retail value ranges between $4.99 - $5.99 available at mass merchandisers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide. Also this available in 6 variations of shampoos and 5 variations of conditioners.

Has anyone had the a chance to try this brand?

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes through Influenster.

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


4 comments :

  1. Hi ! I bought the men's"Clear" shampoo for my husband. He loves it. I found your blog on the Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! i'm glad he likes it! Its not always easy to find a good shampoo.

      Delete
  2. Oh thanks so much for sharing this. I'm going out tomorrow to buy some! I've had itchy scalp problems on and off for years. My MIL owns a hair salon and give me products but even those don't help that good.
    Found you from Thirsty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope you like it! I just discovered they make a line with shea butter to.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls