24 August 2012

August Julep Maven Mystery Box

I caved and purchased the Julep Mystery Box for August. Inside were 5 polishes which 2 I already own. So you know what that means they get put aside for a future giveaway!

Let's jump into the box...well you know the polishes.

Starting from left to right we have:

♥Diane a deep green polish that is almost black.
♥Sandra a beautiful pink polish that reminds me of the classic Tiki Punch.
♥Julep base coat...I like it so far...this was the first item I went for!
♥Charlotte a creamy purple polish.
♥Megan a blue polish with swirls of silver or metallic effect.

Did anyone purchase the Mystery box for August if so what did you get?

If you would like to sign up for Julep Maven program here is my referral link:

8 comments :

  1. Those look like some pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colours...havent come across the Julep Mystery box before!!
    Found you via the May Issue Blog hop and have followed xx
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on bloglovetherapy :) ! I have heard so much about this nailpolish I can't wait to try it out :) ! Hope you'll drop my blog to take a peek! I am following ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Hoo thanks for being one of my newest readers! You should definitely try out the brand and let me know what your thoughts are. Welcome!

      Delete
  4. i love that lilac color

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls