♥Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Theraphy retails for $4.99-$5.99 for 12.7oz and 12.9oz.
♥Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread $3.29 for a package of bars.
♥Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme $5.99 for full size
♥Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color $9.99 shade: Silver Elements
♥Tampax and Always Radiant Collection prices varies per box
I forgot to place this item in the picture above its the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 retails for $8.99 for 6oz bottle, available in SPF 12, 30, and 50.
I cant wait to review these products... I have already ate the Quaker banana nut bread bar it was good!
Disclaimer(s): I was sent these products complimentary through the Influenster program. P&G or Always and Tampax gave me this product sample






Hi I come here via bloghop! Love your blog!! pls check out mine too :) I'm having a giveaway for a 22k gold plated designer necklace! Click Here!
ReplyDeletethank you for following. I will check out your blog and giveaway♥
Delete