15 July 2012

Sinfulcolors| Pink and Neon



Hi my fellow polish whores! Here is a fun summer look that I came up with using some of my favorite polish colors. I love wearing bold colors on my nails it is definitely a pick me up and a conversation starter.

♥Colors Used
♥Neon Melon (neon yellow polish)
♥Beautiful Girl (pink polish)
♥Strip Rite by So Easy 

The neon is so sheer it took about 3 coats to get it to this color. I could have still put another coat on to get it to the true color. If any of you know of a way to get this neon polish to stand out please let me know in the comments.


8 comments :

  1. This is really cute! I love the contrasting colours!

    I found you through BlogLoveTherapy blog hop :)

    natalieroseanne.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the blog found u on blt blog hop now following
    http://xteaseflutterpoutx.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking out my blog and following. I also followed your blog!

      Delete
  3. Hiya hun, I found touch on the bloghop I'm now following.

    Loving your mani, I adore Sinful Colors polishes, they are slowly becoming one of my fave brands x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wooo welcome to my blog! I just followed you as well :D

      Delete
  4. Love the colors!
    New follower from the blog hop! :D
    http://juliesbits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I'm going to check out your blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls