1) What
is your favourite girly hobby/interest?
Anything makeup and beauty related from writing on my blog(s) to watching Youtube videos. Playing with nail art the list goes on and on.
Anything makeup and beauty related from writing on my blog(s) to watching Youtube videos. Playing with nail art the list goes on and on.
2) Who
is, in your opinion, a great example of a 21st century female role model?
I would have to say Raven Symone she continues to be successful, she loves her family. She knows how to balance her life and be in the spotlight without going crazy wild. I just love her and she has a great attitude.
I would have to say Raven Symone she continues to be successful, she loves her family. She knows how to balance her life and be in the spotlight without going crazy wild. I just love her and she has a great attitude.
3) What
are your top 3 fave chick flicks?
♥Bridesmaids (this movie cracks me up!) ♥Love and Basketball ♥P.S. I love You (be prepared to cry like a baby)
♥Bridesmaids (this movie cracks me up!) ♥Love and Basketball ♥P.S. I love You (be prepared to cry like a baby)
4) We're
having a sleepover! What snacks will you bring and what music will you play?
I would be strawberry shortcake, some Oreo pudding and some Tequila! haha in terms of music anything up beat and fun like Chris Brown, some Nikki Minaj, Blackeyed Peas, and Deadmau5
I would be strawberry shortcake, some Oreo pudding and some Tequila! haha in terms of music anything up beat and fun like Chris Brown, some Nikki Minaj, Blackeyed Peas, and Deadmau5
5) What
is the girliest item that you own?
Makeup, my own little personal nail salon to do acrylic nails etc, and my waxing tools. I should open a beauty salon in my apartment.
Makeup, my own little personal nail salon to do acrylic nails etc, and my waxing tools. I should open a beauty salon in my apartment.
Well those are the questions let me know in the comments when you do your own post so I can check it out!





Great answers! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed my questions!
Hayley
http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.com
I did thanks for the questions!
DeleteI'm down to go to your sleepover with some tequila haha! & beauty beauty salon in yout apartment, that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteYes gotta have the good stuff. I could do nails, hair, and makeup haha
DeleteWhat is Oreo pudding and why have I not tried it!?! Sounds delish!
ReplyDeletehttp://allthingsbrightandbootiful.blogspot.co.uk/
Omg you need to its like pudding and oreo's mixed together plus you crumble some on top!
DeleteThese responses are completely identical to what I would have put too! Tequila tequila haha!
ReplyDeleteAlice
www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk
Yes! You get it lol
DeleteFun answers!! I found your blog through the BLT blog hop!
ReplyDeletehttp://thelacquerfactor.com
Hi! Welcome to my blog :D
DeleteI loved your answers! I might do this tag on Wednesday over at my blog as well!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks! You should definitely participate so I can read your answers♥
Delete