Today's post is about CRAVEBOX a subscription service that has been around for a little bit. When I received the initial invitation a few months back I figured I would wait and see what products they would offer. Little did I know that they would fulfill their subscription slots and be closed to membership. A few months later I got another opportunity to apply for a lottery to see if I would qualify for a slot and I did!
This is a subscription service so I pay $10 a month as many of you know I also subscribe as a Julep Maven as well. So lets get onto the contents of this box!
♥Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Body Scrub
♥Skintersection Intense Repair Cream
♥Lipton Tea & Honey To Go Packet ( I received Mango Pineapple)
♥Sunsweet Plum Amazins
♥Guylian Original Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells.
Initial Thoughts:
♥This all came in a decent sized box well packaged and secured. There was no worries about anything spilling or cracking open.
♥The body scub smells amazing and you can find it online at drugstore.com for $7.49 which is a great deal.
♥Intense Repair Cream is moisturizing and non greasy perfect for hydrating my skin. It retails on the company's website for $17.95
♥Guylian Chocolate Sea Shells look so amazing you don't want to eat them. I cant wait to try one of these!
I am happy I signed up for the program and look forward to future boxes. Cravebox also hosts Twitter parties so you can discuss the products. This is a fantastic way to get to know other bloggers and network.
If any of you are subscriber to Cravebox let me know how you like the service and if you participate in the Twitter parties.
I can be found on Twitter @themayissue





i've never heard of this box but the contents look really nice! i'd love to try that blue scrub especially
ReplyDeletex Jordan
- Boho Vanity -
I tried the scrub and I really like it. Plus its a great price
DeleteHey, I'm a new follower! How's the tea? I'm trying to make myself like tea. Lol.
ReplyDeleteVisit my blog if you have time! :)
xo,
ochibernadas.blogspot.com
I haven't got to the tea yet :D. I think when it comes to tea you have to find one that tastes great for you. Try stopping into Teavana if you have one near you. Or any tea shop.
DeleteFirst time I hear about this box. Lots of goodies and would love to try the tea (mango pineapple is my fav. combination)
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog through blog-hop and now a new follower :)
http://mui28.blogspot.com
wooo hoo I will be checking out your blog!
DeleteI think I need to sign up for this box!!
ReplyDeleteHappy to be your newest follower! Found you through the Blog Hop.
Hope you get a chance to check out my blog!
xo, Jersey Girl
hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com
Thanks I love blog hops :D I will be checking your blog.
DeleteDoes the Cravebox have a random selection of goodies? So you'll never know what you're going to get? It sounds interesting! I'm vegan, so it wouldn't be the thing for me as I have strict dietary & product rules.
ReplyDeleteI found you on BlogLoveTherapy - It was fantastic to stop by your blog :)
Happiness,
Corrinne
PS - I have handmade blog candy on my blog - Don't delay, though, because it ends tomorrow morning:
http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/05/purple-romance-blog-candy-progressive.html
Yes the box is random :( I will be checking your blog out thanks.
DeleteHey Girl - I'm as new follower from the BLOGHOP - now following via GFC & Bloglovin. Really enjoying your content and love the blog name :)
ReplyDeleteDrop by my blog and say hi :)
http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/
thanks will definitely check your blog out.
DeleteThis is such a great idea, hahaha. :) New follower :)
ReplyDeleteShare the love ♥ ;
http://beautynerd-bynight.blogspot.com
http://youtube.com/user/SecretsofABeautyNerd
Thanks! I will check out your blog.
Delete