Hi luvs I received my June Julep Maven box early this time. I thought I would share this box over on this blog. If you want to see future boxes it will now be featured on my other blog. Which is called nailpolishwhore.com for all my fellow polish lovers. Now lets get into this box for the month of June.
♥Julep daylight defense for hands and face SPF 30
♥Julep polish in Robin almost like a Tiffany Blue color *cha ching*
♥Julep polish in Daisy a beautiful yellow color *love my yellows*
♥Julep lip balm SPF 15
♥As a treat 2 pixie sticks...well I ate the first one it was purple. Yes I know *such a fatty*
Actually this month I decided to switch boxes. These contents are for the boho glam girls. I really wanted the polishes of this box and the lotion. That is definitely one of the perks of the subscription service you can change the boxes up.
Well if you are interested in becoming a member just sign up using my personal link:





Really a nice review.
ReplyDeleteHobe Labs Products
I;e never heard of Julep before, but you get some pretty useful stuff in the boxes!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely check it out...Julep is now available in Sephora.
DeleteAh the Tiffany blue is so cute - we can't get Julep in Australia - boooo!
ReplyDeletehttp://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/
Aww can you order it?
Delete