22 May 2012

Look| Summer Red


Hi luvs! Finally a makeup post haha. Today's look is using red with some gold and a hint of orange. You can take away whatever you like from this look and use some or all of this for summer♥

♥Eyes
Hard Candy Concealer for highlight
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Orange/Red shade in the crease area
Naked Palette-Half Baked on lids
Between the lid and crease color an orange shade
Outer V area I have a grey shadow
Loreal eyeliner in Black for upper and lower lash lines
Ebay lashes
Loreal Voluminous mascara in Black

♥Lips
Wet n Wild Matte Lipstick Purty Persimmon
NYX Round Lipstick in Black Cherry (to help bring out the red)


Let me know how you like the look?

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


4 comments :

  1. Whoah red looks beyond amazing on you - love this look!
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I think I might have went a little hard on the highlight lol

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJune 17, 2012

    You should do a youtube tutorial for this look, would love to try it out. Very nice for summer xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try if I can get my camera setup correct :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls