Hard Candy “Take it Off” ----Ultimate makeup remover erasers
glitter, waterproof and long lasting products.
The company states that this product can:
"Easily wipe away stubborn water proof and 24 hour makeup without leaving any greasy residue. Take It Off removes glitter, waterproof eye makeup and bold colors. "
There are no clear directions on the product of how to use
it. So this is the method I use. The consistency of this remover is like a
lotion. It smells like coconut to me so
if you are sensitive to scents definitely keep this in mind. Usually I only
apply this to my eye area because that is where I wear the most makeup. After
applying the product and working it into my eye makeup to break down the
product; I then take a wet cloth to remove the product.
So far this has removed even my stubborn black gel eyeliner
from M.A.C etc. There is no greasy residue left behind and I feel like my makeup
is removed. Usually I do go back over with my wet cloth to remove any excess
product that may be lingering.
You can purchase this product from Walmart for about $6 so
the price is reasonable. I would not recommend you use this all over your face.
The reason being is you only get 2.7 oz. which would go quickly especially with
everyday use.
This is great for those times when you mess up on your
eye makeup and you need to just do a quick fix. Definitely this product is a
vanity staple for those minor mishaps with eyeliner, etc.
Have any of you tried this product? If so how do you use it?






This is a great Review :) Im very lazy when it comes to removing my makeup so this would be helpful.
ReplyDeleteNew follower from bloghop!
thanks I love this for correcting makeup mistakes.
DeleteWhy didn't they print clear instruction of how to use it? I bought it and was unsure if I used it in the most effective way.your blog helped! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI know it's annoying when you have to figure out how to use a product. I'm glad I could help :)
Delete