07 June 2012

Product Love| NYX Matte Bronzer


Recently I placed an order with cherryculture.com because they were having a sale on NYX products. Since the nearest Ulta to me is about 40 miles out I decided to order a few items. I really wanted to try the matte bronzer because it is hard to find one without a hint of shimmer. I guess I could just go to the drugstore and pick up a darker powder foundation? Anywho I am a makeup junkie and new products give me a high! lol.

The packaging was a little bent but non the less the actual product was perfectly intact. I love how simple yet sleek the packaging is. The bronzer just comes with a mirror no powder puff or brush. I chose deep tan because I wanted to be able to contour my face and add some dimension.

So far I am really liking the bronzer, currently I am not wearing foundation so I just add this and maybe some blush and I am set.

The reason for me not wearing foundation? A lot of it breaks me out and I just got tired of trying to find the right mixture for my skin. Will I never wear foundation...god no! I am just taking a break :D

NYX seems to be coming out with new products all the time so whats one item that either you love or want to try from the brand?

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


18 comments :

  1. lovely blog, found you through bloghop and following you
    would love if you follow back *.*


    www.lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often give my skin a breather from make-up but it's nice to have a little bronzer when you just want a lighter base :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree its great to for adding a hint of color :D

      Delete
  3. I love matte bronzers! Great post!
    You have such a lovely blog!
    Natasha Carly x
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 10, 2012

    Hi! I have joined the blog hop and followed you via GFC :) Hope to read more of your posts!

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the add. I will definitely be posting more! :D

      Delete
  5. I love the NYX glitter eyeliners! They stay put and are perfect for when you want some glitz!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to try those I have seen some great looks on Youtube using those!

      Delete
  6. Love this. I've been wanting to try their matte bronzer for a little while, but my concern is it wont show up on my skin. I might just have to do a trial and error

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually subtle I think I will try one from the Queen collection by Covergirl...I do like it though just not sure if its a favorite.

      Delete
  7. I just started following the nail polish whore - freaking love the name!

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me to hopefully people aren't offended

      Delete
  8. I've been trying to find a matte bronzer but every time I go to the NYX section, they just have the shimmery one. :( Now I'll have to look harder!!!

    Found you through blog hop and thought that I'd say hello and follow your blog! If you get the chance, please stop by mine and say hi!

    -Jamie @BeautyandtheGamer

    http://diaryofaclosetgamer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely see if you can order it. Thanks for being a new friend :)

      Delete
  9. You also do NailPolishWhore, too? I thought it would be difficult to just do a blog about nail polish all the time. You are a multitasker - YEAH!

    I found you on BlogLoveTherapy, btw.

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I have lots of prizes on my blog via a blog hop & challenge. Join in the fun here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-alchemys-tips-tutorials.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls