08 June 2012

Julep| Robin and Daisy


Check out the lovely colors I received in my May Julep Maven box! I love the Tiffany like blue color called Robin and the yellow is called Daisy. They are just a great combo for the summer time. Lets get to the application process!

♥Application
♥1 coat of Julep Nail Therapy
♥2 coats of Robin
♥1 coat of OTD top coat

I am really happy with the color of the blue I had been on the search for a Tiffany blue shade and scored one with Julep. 


What are some of your favorite summer shades this year to wear?

24 comments :

  1. Gorgeous nails!

    Found you via the blog hop :)

    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the accent animal print nail!!

    I'm now following you! I found you on blog hop and hope you can swing by my blog too!

    Ree
    reeracoma.com - check out current giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for being a new follower. I will check out your blog♥

      Delete
  3. Oh those are just too cute. I'm really liking the blue colour as it is sort of odd lol
    found you through the blog hop :)

    Sarah
    http://crazedandcaffeine.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I will check out your blog!

      Delete
  4. Found you on blog hop u have a lovely polished blog..ha ha...following you..if you like follow me back...http://Cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks I will check out your blog as well. Thanks for being a new reader!

      Delete
  5. I freaking love the name of your blog!!! Found you on the bloghop and now following, stop by my blog and say hello :)

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue is so gorgeous!!

    YAY I found you on the blog hop!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi love found you through blog hop. Beautiful colors from julep. I am a new follower, feel free to stop by my blog ..

    http://antique-purple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for joining the nailpolishwhore team! I will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  8. I saw the name of your blog and just KNEW that I had to follow! Found you through blog hop! If you get the chance, please stop by mine and say hi!

    -Jamie @BeautyandtheGamer

    http://diaryofaclosetgamer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I would love to check out your blog!

      Delete
  9. Fantastic name - YEAH! It definitely caught my interest. That blue color is fabulous - Did you paint the image on the single nail? Or are those stickers?

    Btw, I found you on BlogLoveTherapy.

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I have lots of prizes at my blog via a blog hop & challenge. Join the fun here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-alchemys-tips-tutorials.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love the name to! I love the blue its so fabulous. Yes I did paint the image it was really simple.

      Delete
  10. New follower from blog hop everyday. Love for you to come link up some nailpolish in Favorite Product Fridays. Love to have you and your fun shades! I just got a manicure and it peeled off in 2 days. UGH!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks I will definitely check out your site♥

      Delete
  11. Yay a fellow nail polish hoarder!! I found your blog from the BLT blog hop. I followed via GFC.

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know *look of shame* sike!! Love polish thats why Im a polishwhore haha

      Delete
  12. i loove this shade of nail polish and the ring finger accent :)

    I've just come across your blog and I love it :)

    Would you like to follow back?
    my link is www.charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will check out your blog♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls