21 June 2012

OPI Steady As She Rose with Glitter!


Hi luv's today's nail polish look is from OPI and its called Steady As She Rose. Its a milky almost lavender color but more on the white side. This shade is great for any season. I decided to pair it with Revlon's Sparkling glitter polish that is a rose gold glitter.



So lets get to the application process:

♥Nail Aid 1 coat
♥Steady As She Rose nail color 2 coats
♥Revlon Sparkling 1 coat
♥OTD top coat

I am really into milky almost white polishes and glitter. What are some of your favorite shades of the moment?

4 comments :

  1. Oh do I ever love me some glitter!!! :D
    Right now I am adoring O.P.I's Pirouette My Whistle, Dating a Royal, Pepe's Purple Passion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those sound great! I will be looking these colors up thanks!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, talk about pretty and lovely!
    I'm loving purples, oranges and reds because it's winter now and definitely suits the season. Oh, and anything glittery is always a must for me :p hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter is just so much fun! I am loving some oranges as well

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls