01 July 2012

July Julep Maven Box| It Girl

July Julep Maven box for the "It Girl" box came with 3 polishes plus a bonus polish for the 4th of July. The 4 polishes that I received are pictured in the top right corner.

♥Daphne a blue polish with some green
♥Kate a white polish with some shimmer 
♥Mila a multi colored glitter with silver, blue, red and green
♥America multi colored glitter with red, white and blue


You can create so many combinations with these colors! If you live in Canada and are a Maven you received a different bonus polish which is super cute. 

Are you a Maven or have you tried Julep? They are now available in Sephora!

2 comments :

  1. Hey, I found you through the blog hop :) Cute blog, I love your nails :) I also get Julep so it'll be nice to see what you do to your nails with the polish too! I'm now following you, hope to see you around my blog. :)

    xo MADDY | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I checked out your blog and followed back!♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls