18 June 2012

Lifestyle| Beauty Inspiration...Chihuly Garden and Glass


Hi luv's today I am going to share with you all a different post that really gave me beauty inspiration this weekend. I strongly believe that loving makeup is a form of art so why not get inspiration from other things that are not makeup related.

This weekend me and my boyfriend went to the Space Needle in Seattle. They currently have this exhibition called the Chihuly Garden and Glass. Check out the link here: Chihuly Garden and Glass for more information on the artist.

Basically each room has its own art pieces and you can get the true effect of each creation. I love the colors of each piece. One of my favorites is the glass ceiling pictured on the top right. I would love to have a ceiling like this! ♥

Looking at the colors you can see how easy it is to become inspired with makeup. Look at the vibrant colors and dimensions.

If you live in the Seattle area or are going to visit then definitely check out this exhibit!

Question: What gives you beauty inspiration?

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


6 comments :

  1. AnonymousJune 18, 2012

    the artwork is beautiful. i draw my inspiration from magazines covers, celebrities and from clothes, jewelry and makeup packages i buy.

    www.teliahnhaywood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magazines are also a source for me and music videos.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you thru the BLT blog hop! I wish I was in the US so I can also see the exhibit! Darn.

    Follow back? :)

    xo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yea I wish you could see it to but the pic online are great to! :D

      Delete
  3. AnonymousJune 22, 2012

    Wow; what a beautiful post!!! :D I completely agree with you that make up is art!
    I have a binder full of inspirational photos (mainly cut out from magazines). I get inspired by nature, fashion (especially Alexander McQueen), colours, shapes, fabric, food... the world is so rich and full of beauty! :D
    (P.S. I found you on the blog hop! :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a great idea to have a binder. Welcome to my blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls