18 April 2012

Question Wednesday: All about Food...Yummy

Hey loves this one is off topic a bit but everyone loves food. So this week Question Wednesday from Nykki's Mane Blog is all about food. Don't forget to check out her blog for other great reads as well. Let's go ahead and get started:
  1. Vegetables or Fruit?

    Both! I love some veggies especially corn and sweet potatoes. Also for fruit I love mangoes, apples, pears, fresh pineapple etc. The list goes on and on!
  2. Salt or Sugar?

    Ahhh this is a tough one for me cause this is how I work. If I have something salty or not sweet first then I need sometime sweet. If I have something sweet than I need something not so sweet. Basically I have to have a balance.
  3. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Food?

    Definitely some good breakfast! I love to have a big breakfast on off days such as pancakes, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, etc.

    Sometimes I eat cereal for dinner and I am completely happy about it..thank you :D
  4.  If you HAD to choose only one food item to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?

    Its a hard decision but it be TACOS they are super tasty, you can mixed them up with meats and veggies. Plus they sound good any day of the week for example...Taco Monday, Taco Tuesday, Taco Wednesday...haha.
  5. What is one that you hate that most people like?

    Ok I am stomp! I dont think I have one! wait...Squid! 

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


4 comments :

  1. Pancakse sounds good right about now. Great post.


    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ya pancakes would be great right now

      Delete
  2. mmmm. Cereal!! I wanted Frosted Flakes so bad for dinner!! I poured myself a nice big bowl, then went to my fridge to find out that I have NO MILK!! Damn it!! I was so mad!! It looked so good! lmbo!!

    Thanks so much for posting! :)

    xo, nykki

    ps. remember if you'd like to request a theme {&&/or create questions} you could! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are to funny. Running out of milk is the worst!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls