![]() |
| Image Source |
Hey loves this morning while going through twitter I came across an article that is truly interesting. A girl who did not remove her makeup for 2 years straight! Head over to this blog to read the article!
Definitely there is an importance to removing your makeup to let your skin breathe and rejuvenate.
My question you beauties is..How often do you wear makeup during the week?





Hey it's really interesting and crazy matter. I can't think of having makeup for 2 days where as 2 years!!! But the South Korean girl "Bae Dal-mi" did this form the sorrow of her less beautiful skin. I wear makeup when I have any special function, otherwise I use only some simple makeup items. I have learned many important makeup tips from a make up school which is the leader in training makeup artists.
ReplyDeleteMakeup should help bring out your features everyone is beautiful. Thanks for the makeupschool information.
Delete