18 April 2012

M.A.C Fluidline One of the Best Gel Liners


I am a lover of gel liners to give that precise winged eye that is so classic and fun. Gel liner for me is one of the best ways to achieve a beautiful cat-eye effect. Whether it be dramatic like Amy Winehouse or subtle wearing eye liner is a universal beauty tool.

Around the 8th grade was when I started rocking makeup mainly just bold lipsticks I discovered this liquid gold. Growing up in L.A. my biggest influences on applying makeup was the Chicana girls in their clicks. They would sit outside after class and touch up their eyes, foundation and lipstick before the next adventure. They were the ones who thought me how to apply perfect liquid liner.

Flipping to today I still rock my liner...sometimes BOLD and sometimes CLASSIC either way I can change my mind each morning. Last year I discovered M.A.C's Fluidline in Blacktrack and I have not looked back since.

This formula is more creamer then the others it applies to the eyes almost as if its liquid. Once its on your eyes its not moving for the rest of the day. It comes in various shades:

♥Waveline: Navy blue with a hint of gold
♥Macroviolet: Deep violet with a hint of red
 ♥Rich Ground: Reddish Coco
♥Dipdown: Deep brown
♥Blitz & Glitz: Intense black with a hint of gold

Fluidline can be purchased at M.A.C counters and also online for $15

Application wise I use a coastal scents angled brush that is reasonably priced currently on clearance for $1.10.

What are your thoughts on gel liners?

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


2 comments :

  1. i love gel liners as i'm not that good at liquid! haven't tried any mac ones yet though

    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely give it a try or you can check out the one by Maybelline :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls