17 April 2012

Nails of the Day| Julie G polish...9 to 5



Julie G's nail polish launched this month and I ordered some colors through Jesse's Girls website using a code. You can read up on this here. Today's color that I am rocking is called 9 to 5 and is a peach polish that is great for this season. The color is opaque and easy to apply sometimes getting the correctly consistency to show up on nails can be a problem with pastels but this one was easy!

I am definitely enjoying this color ♥
♥Application
♥base 1 coat of 3 minute nail aid
♥2 coats of 9 to 5
♥2 coats of glitter on accent nail (Milani Jewel FX Gold)
♥1 coat of Out the Door topcoat

Have you started to see these polishes in your area yet?

4 comments :

  1. Hi! Love the NOTD :)
    I have awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award! Have a look on my blog post for details.
    Linzi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I will check out your blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi Nailwhore - have you ever tried the essie products? I tried it the other day and wasn't impressed

    Also - How do you like the nailaid? Thanks T.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I have only tried one polish by Essie and its not my favorite. So it might be a color issue. I really do like the nail-aid it keeps my nail polish on longer and my nails feel stronger. I not sure how it works for other people though.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls