16 April 2012

Product Review| Brush and Sponge Cleanser by Sonia Kashuk



Today's post is about guess....yes brush cleanser! I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on Sonia Kashuk's cleanser. Found at Target! I picked this up thinking it would be a great spot cleaning solution for my brushes. Actually it turned out be for deep cleaning your face tools.

Recommended use per bottle:

♥Wet brush or sponge, then liberally spray cleanser all over.
♥Work cleanser by massaging with your fingers to get a good lather going.
♥Fully rinse until water runs clear. You may need to repeat Step 2 again for sponges.
♥Squeeze out excess water

What I found

♥You dont need to saturate the brush because the solution is highly concentrated one squirt and I was more then safe on getting my brushes clean.
♥Make sure you get out the excess product start with a small amount of solution then add more if needed.

Final Thoughts

♥Great buy this product is under $7 at Target! You get 5.1 FL OZ.
♥Highly concentrated = last for a while
♥No antibacterial agent so that might be an issue for some



This is one of the many ways I clean my makeup brushes. What are some of the tools you use to maintain your brushes?

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


2 comments :

  1. To clean my brushes, I just use Dawn liquid detergent with Vitamin E (the pink bottle)...its the only thing that is able to get out the foundation stains! haha. I would love this cleanser, though, especially since I'm planning on picking up the Sonia Kashuk makeup sponge. I really hope my Target has it in stock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For deep cleaning I sometimes use Dawn to! along with olive oil to break down the foundation. Let me know how you like the cleanser.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls