I was fortunate to qualify for the LoveVoxBox through Influenster! and I am really excited to try out these products and give my reviews at a later date.
♥Contents
♥Gilette Venus & Olay Razor. Retails: $8.99-$10.99 USD
♥Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler: Retails $3.99 USD
♥Truvia Natural Sweetner. Retails $3.99 (40pk) USD
♥Kiss Nail Dress. Retails $6.99 USD
♥Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar. Retails $2.99 USD
I like all the contents of this box so I am really excited to try them out!
Anyone can sign up for Influenster its completely free! just follow the rules and guidelines.
Disclaimer: These items were provided by Influenster for review





Woot woot I received my box too, can't wait to see your review on everything!
ReplyDeleteLove,
www.teliahnhaywood.com
So far I'm lovin the box I'll be playing with the nail stickers this weekend.
Deleteme too. I cant wait to see your post. I know we probably got different nail stickers too
ReplyDelete