While playing around I decided to pull out the Milani Paint Eyeshadow Palette that they had for last summer for a limited time. Using this palette is a great way to do a low key bright spring/summer look. You could also bring out the colors more with bright bases.
The exciting news is Milani is planning on bringing this palette back out with some new wheels 2! Start checking your areas pretty soon.






I wish they carried those palettes in my areas. Its really nice.
ReplyDeleteThey should be available pretty soon with more colors hopefully by the summer.
DeleteThat palette is available at their online store. I never found it here and noticed it today on their site. So I ordered two. One for me and one in case someone asks where I got it, lol.
ReplyDeleteLove your eyes. You did a great job. What a pretty look!
I am going to try to replicate the look on the ad. Just to freak out the mail man when I open the door. It's a little bold for my town. But I love bold colors.
Haha you will have to let me know how that goes!
Delete