17 March 2012

Product Review| Kiss Nail Dress


I am excited to review these lovely babies! Well this product is called Kiss Nail Dress the specific design I have is called "Cocktail." I love that its pink and almost in a zebra pattern my two favorites put together. I decided to only place these on the last 2 nails for a different effect.

Earlier I mentioned that I received this nail kit through Influenster click here to read that post.  So lets get to the product!

These were easy to apply! Here are the steps I used.

♥Application
♥Start with clean nails
♥Pick out the size you need
♥Pill off the nail dress
♥Apply starting at the cuticle and press out air pockets as you go along
♥File off the tips (nail file included)
♥Done

So far I am on day 2 of wearing these lovely and no lifting has happened so that's a plus. Kiss claims these can last for up to 10 days. These are available in 18 different styles with many having 3D jeweled designs. There is no need for a top coat and when you are ready to take them off just peel them off. Be careful when peeling you do not want to damage your nails. 

Here are some kudos for this product:

♥Retails for $6.99 available in all major drugstore and mass retailers like, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS.
♥The kit includes sizes to do your toes! So you can match your mani to your pedi.
♥They will not dry out making them available for use for next time.
♥Again you get 28 strips!

I really like this product I feel like this also gives my nails some additional protection by making them feel stronger.

Also, don't forget to Visit KissNailDress.com

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes.

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls