18 March 2012

Mini Haul| Wet n Wild Lipsticks + Swatches!


Wet n Wild has some new lipsticks that I found in my drugstore last week. I am in love with the color pay off they are so pigmented and a excellent price. These were each under $3 what a great buy. Since summer is coming up all of these are fabulous colors to brighten your day.

Each of the shades are matte except for "its a girl" which is considered a mega shield lipstick a.k.a moisturizing. Some people say that the mega shields are comparable to Revlon's lipbutters. It still feels like a lipstick to me.

The colors were easy to apply I did apply some lip moisturizer before applying the lipsticks. Hopefully the swatches are clear enough for you tell the color differences.


For reference purpose I am a shade NC45 or NC44 in MAC in case you are trying to figure out skin tones.

Does anyone have these shades already? How do you like them? Leave a comment below on your thoughts!

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls