10 March 2012

Lippie Love| CO Bigelow Mentha Supreme 2X


A quick stop at Bath and Body Works prompted me to look at the lip treatments. I have some other lip glosses from Bath and Body Works but they are glossy. I wanted an actual treatment and decided to try one of the mentha's... there are quite a few to choose from. After looking over the packaging and reading the labels I decided on this one.

Why? because my lips are super dry and I needed all the help I could get. This claims to have twice the moisturizers than the other ones. Plus I'm a sucker for packaging and got this one.

Here is what the applicator looks like:

You can see that this is a standard applicator making application pretty simple. Now to the gritty!

I love this stuff its super minty not over the top shiny on the lips. It makes my lips feel like they have been loved by the moisture fairies. Use this at night and you will wake up with super soft lips! The mint is a plus and I always feel fresh. 

The consistency is not to watery like the other lip glosses Bath and Body Works carries. Its slightly thicker and from what I have read this formula is thicker than the other mentha formulas. Here is a pick of the consistency:


The price might be a turn off factor but if you really like this like I do you will just deal with it. 

Product Facts: .5oz/14g for $8 USD

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls