27 February 2012

Polish of the Day - Revlon & Rimmel Meet ♥


This week Rite Aid is having a 40% off sale on Revlon products. I scored some nail polishes that I was not looking for but found me...haha oh well here is how I got this look.

♥Application
♥Zoya Anchor Base Coat
♥2 coats of Rimmel French Lingerie (scored this for $.99 (75% off Clearance))
♥1 coat of Revlon Popular
♥Finished with Out the Door top coat

♥Review

Revlon Popular is super cute it has big chunks of silver glitter as well as small pieces of glitter. It also has a pastel pink color as its main shade. I have not seen another color like this in terms of drugstore polishes. I was really happy to grab this one.

Rimmel French Manicure Pro in French Lingerie is a great color to actually do manicures with. I thought this would be sheer like other polishes of its color but was happy with the outcome. After 2 coats of course.

Either way both of these polishes are great for simple yet fun looks.

What are your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls