Its that time of the month again! Favorites! These are so much fun to read so make sure you link me a post to yours or just tell me what some of your favorites were.
Starting off I love this scent from Bath and Body Works its called Berry Vanilla and its a great summer scent that's fruity but I rock this out all year. I actually carry a small version in my purse for quick spritz and also to help block odor from others. Those people that are allergic to soap and water...hahah.
Skin wise I have been having a hard time with dry skin because I went through some serious breakouts and had to use some strong acne creams. These two products help my skin survive and feel normal. The first one is by Origins and its called A Perfect World Liquid Moisture with White Tea. I love some of the Origin line of products so definitely check them out. Next is Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin. I love that this if fragrance free and non-comedogenic. I only apply a small amount and let it set before foundation.
Lips this month is about moisturizing. Rosebud which you can pick up at Sephora has two great lip salves to help your lips stay smooth. The first formula is Rosebud Salve that smells similar to roses and the second is Strawberry scented.
Nails which are always a favorite of mines is Zoya Anchor which acts a base to your nail polish to help the polish last longer. So far this has worked for me when I am not doing tedious things at work.
Lastly is my concealer from Revlon from the Photoready line and Makeup Artist Palette by NYX. For the concealer I don't use it for its designed purpose but use it as a way to highlight under my eye area. It applies creamy and is easy to blend. The shade I have is Medium Deep 005 which I believe is the darkest shade.
NYX Makeup Artist Palette is fabulous! I purchased this from Hautelook.com a long time ago. It has 12 generous size eyeshadows, 7 blushes and bronzers and 5 lipsticks. Perfect to use as a one stop makeup kit. This one is #S101. I believe you can still purchase these from NYX.
Well that was my favorites for the month. What were yours leave a comment below and link me your post♥











No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.