04 March 2012

LipButter Love| Tutti Frutti


I had to pick up another lipbutter this time no pink. Last summer I really wanted to rock the coral lipsticks etc. So I am making up for it. Initially I did not think I was going to like this one. But to my surprise it was a instant favorite.

Revlon has really made a great product here. These are so moisturizing and I love to re-apply them. Plus these are apart of the permanent line...how dope is that? Love it.

For those of you on the fence about these definitely give them a try. Tons of colors to choose from of course I like the brighter shades or the nudes. Just saw them at Walmart for $6 or you can search for deals at the drugstores especially when Revlon hits 40% off.

*Sorry for the blurry shot I was not the best camera pro for this one.

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls