26 February 2012

Look| Easy Smokey Eye using Wet N Wild


Since the Wet n Wild palettes will not be carried forward I thought I pull it out and do this look! I love the Wet N Wild Shadows they are so easy to work with and pigmented. 

Here is how I achieved the look using Wet N Wild's Lust Palette:

♥Eyes
♥Primed lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion
♥Took the shade on the shimmery side in the middle (applied to lid area)
♥For the crease I used the matte purple in the middle
♥Lower inner half repeated the shimmery shade 
♥Outer lower half used the matte purple
♥Applied liquid liner to upper eyelid
♥Black liner to lower eye area & 
Ebay lashes

♥Face
♥Revlon foundation in Toast
♥Milani Multitasker Powder
♥Wet N Wild Bronzer in Goddess
♥Wet N Wild Blush in Mellow Wine

♥Lips
♥Revlon Lipbutter in Creamsicle


Thanks for reading!


NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls