Mini Haul time well just 2 items. Since I love nailpolish you know I had to post what I purchase for this week. While in RiteAid actually looking for the new Wet N Wild Lipsticks because they were having 40% off Wet N Wild. By the way I did not find the new lippies....
Anyway I came across the new bottles of Wet N Wild Megalast polishes and picked up a color that I dont have which is called I Need a Refresh-Mint has a great brush applicator and great color pay off. Also I decided to pick up this off yellow polish that I thought would be perfect for spring/summer called Yellow Kitty. This is my first time trying Sally Hansen's Salon Manicure. I have heard some great feedback on the polishes.
Here is the price I paid for these lovies:
Wet N Wild ♥ $1.19 ($1.99-40% off)
Sally Hansen ♥ $2 ($8 - 75% off)
I will be posting a pic of Yellow Kitty by Sally Hansen soon on my new blog NailPolishWhore you can check the link down below make sure you follow♥





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.