18 December 2011

Whats in my Makeup Bag?


I thought this would be fun and if anyone else wants to participate go for it! leave a link to your blog so we can check it out!

So onto Whats in my Makeup Bag? The bag is from Fred Meyers I picked this one because it’s compact but just specious enough for me to put tons of things in it! Haha. Plus its Zebra print with pink trim…my favorite!

Inside

  • Germ X soft wipes (You can usually find these in Target in the small affordable travel section.
  • BH Cosmetics liquid eyeliner pen.
  • BadGal Lash by Benefit (sample size)
  • Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes liner
  • Degree Deordorant (cant be funkay)
  • Travelo with favorite fragrance
  • Mini Kabuki from Bare Minerals
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder in C7
  • Reach Floss
  • Tweezers for emergency tweezing!
I have cut back on tons of product to carry daily which makes my purse so much lighter. Don’t forget to leave a link to What’s in Your Makeup Bag? In the comments section below

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Now, if only I can convince the wife to lessen what's in her purse. I'm not sure what's in there, but it feels as heavy as some of the dumbells I use at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it can be really heavy when you carry your life in your purse.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls