21 December 2011

Influenster| Holiday VoxBox

Recently I received my VoxBox for Holiday and there are some goodies included in this one! I am really happy and excited to try out these products and provide some reviews down the line. So lets start off with the non-edible products.


Right to Left:
  • Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap (2 pack): This is an exfolianting bar soap that will retain moisture and keep your skin soft. 
  • imPress: press on nails that are suppose to last 1 week! 
  • NYC lip shine in color Nude York City
  • Garden Botanika Lash Primer! Its suppose to lengthen and thicken lashes!
  • (Not Pictured) Montagne Jenesse in Strawberry Souffle Purifying Mask.


For the edible products (right to left):
  • Mentos Pure Fresh Gum
  • Larabar in Cherry Pie (sounds yummy).
A lot of these products will be my first time using them so I am really excited to see which ones I end up liking. 

Anyone can join the program please go to Influenster.com for details
*These were sent complimentary from Influenster for review and testing.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls