26 December 2011

As Seen on TV Express Nail Kit!



Hey Luv's I wanted to shared with you a recent find of mines. The As Seen On TV Nail Stamp Kit...it took me several locations to find this and I was happy I did. This is my first time using a product like this and I found it a bit of a challenge.

According to the kit it is recommended that you use a thicker nail polish to get the design to adhere to the stamp and apply well onto the nail. I chose to stick with the polish that I own. I initially attempted to use the zebra print and I could not get the design to stay on the stamp. So then I decided to start small with the easier designs.

My recommendation is to practice on your nails without a base polish so you can get a feel for how to best apply the design to your own nails. I love that fact that this product is only $9.99 what a steal compared to its more expensive counterparts. 

This can be purchased at Sally's Beauty Supply, CVS, and Rite Aid. I was able to track down the one I purchased at Rite Aid there were only two left! 

Ok so here is the results that I was able to get as a newbie please forgive the disaster haha. I had the most trouble with the silver polish that is by Julep. I think because the color matched so closely with the design plate it was hard for me to tell if I had scraped enough of the excess polish away on the design. 

Let me know if you have tried this product and what your thoughts are. I look forward to practicing and getting better at the application.
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls