18 December 2011

Product Love| Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel



In the past I had heard tons about using gel moisturizers but never got the opportunity to use any. The most famous one being the by Clinique…Well when I went to purchase my cleanser from the counter the BA gave me a sample of the gel moisturizer. I threw it in my bag not thinking much of it, and then one day I decided to use it. Well I ended up loving it needless to say. But with it being so pricey I wanted to look for an alternative.

I discovered Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel. Which I really like as well, its definitely a winner on price. Depending on where you purchase, you can get it for $5.97 at Walmart as of current price. Clip a coupon out of the Sunday ad and you get a $1 off so under $5 what a steal!

Some unique differences between the Garnier and Clinique products are as follows:

  • Price: Clinique $34 (1.7oz.) vs Garnier $5-$7 (1.7oz)
  • Scent: Clinique (no scent) vs. Garnier (slight fruit scent)
  • Gel Formula: Clinique (slightly thicker) vs. Garnier (more water based)
If you have sensitivities to scent you may like the Clinique one better. For me the scent is definitely not a problem. Both equally moisturize my skin about the same and you don’t need a ton to get good coverage meaning that either one will last you for a while.


♥Both are great for oily skin types♥

So far I really love the Garnier product what are some your favorite moisturizers?

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls