03 December 2011

December '11 Julep Maven Box


Here is my Julep Maven Box for the month of December! What an exciting and festive box this month! Inside are the following:

  • Nail Appliques with rivets similar to Sally Hansen (I hope these last longer!)
  • Quick Drying Top Coat 
  • Nail color in Helena
  • Some nail jewels for unique design 
So I have had a chance to polish my nails with Helena. The color seems to dry much darker on my nails than whats in the bottle almost to the point of being purple. In the end its still a beautiful color (see pic below). So far I haven't had any chipping with the color (1 day of wear). For a base I used Julep Nail Therapy and finished the look with the Julep Top Coat. If this continues to not chip on me I think I found my nail polish combination. 


Also, check out my video I did!



Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls