31 December 2011

First Impression| NYC New York Color

This is my first time getting the opportunity to actually use a NYC Lip-gloss. I was Introduced to this product through my Influenster box I wasn't sure what to expect. Boy I was so wrong.. from the start I loved the product and here is why:
  • Applicator is flexible
  • The smell is fab..smells of vanilla
  • The consistency is not sticky but long lasting
  • It actually moisturizes my lips (hard to come by in a lipgloss)
  • Price $2.49! cant beat that!
  • Available in 10 shades and includes Vitamin E
  • Great Shine
  • Product name: Nude York City 
*You can check out the look I did using the lipgloss over a lipstick it helped give a great nude lip click here*
The color payoff is not highly pigmented but I compromise and pair it with a lipstick. NYC is found in numerous stores including: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others. Also check there website New York Color for other wonderful products such as foundations, nail colors plus tips and tricks.

♥ I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls