31 December 2011

First Impression| imPRESS Press-on Manicure


Recently I received these press on nails in my Influenster box. I was super excited to get the style that I did, which is called Working Girl. It has a black base with silver crackle on top. This is my first time trying press on nails prior to this I always would purchase the glue on manicures. 

The company that makes these is Broadway and they make numerous amount of other nail products as well. Which I am sure many of you have come across in your experience. 

These were super easy to apply, here is what I did:

  • picked out sizes to fit my nails
  • clean my nails of polish and use the alcohol wipe (included)
  • pilled sticker off the back of nails starting with my pinky working to my thumb
  • done! (under 10 minutes)
I found that these last me for less than a week. Which is pefecto for me! because I like to change out my nails colors and designs so frequently. I did have a hard time with the shortness of the nails as you can see in my picture my thumb was a little long. These are great for short nails and smaller nail beds. 

These are also great for a night out or weekend wear! 

There are 36 colors and patterns available to choose from and imPress Press-on Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns. You can find these at most drugstores such as Kmart, Walgreens, Walmart, etc. 

If you go to imPressManicure.com you can download coupons and try on nail colors and patterns virtually. 

Final Verdict:
I will definitely check out some different patterns and colors because I find these fun and easy to change up my nail design without damaging my real nails!

♥ product was sent complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls