Usually I don't use face mask to often but since I got this trial size one through Influenster I thought I'll give it a shot. I love the name of the product Strawberry Souffle by Montagne Jeunesse. It smells wonderful and actually has strawberries in it.
♥The consistency really does feel like you are putting whipped cream on your face
♥It smells so good!
♥It does not dry hard which is a plus! I felt like I could laugh and not crack the mask
♥After rinsing the product my skin did not feel dry or super tight
♥This mask has moisturizers in it!
♥Not tested on animals!
This brand is available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US and come in a variety of flavors for example:
♥Cucumber Peel Off
♥Passion Peel Off
♥Dead Sea Mud
♥Fruit Smoothie
♥Strawberry Souffle
♥Chocolate Mud
♥And many more!
I will definitely purchase this product and try some of the different flavors. Make sure you check their website Montagne Jeunesse





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.