12 October 2011

Tinted Moisturizer!


I was in the market for a tinted moisturizer for daily use. I still love my foundations but I wanted to try something different that would also work as a skin treatment. After reading various reviews, I decided to try Smashbox Sheer Focus tinted moisturizer in the color medium. First let’s clear up some things:

What is tinted moisturizer?
Tinted moisturizer is a light foundation you can use on your skin to give light coverage. It is almost like you mix your favorite foundation and lotion into one product. The coverage is very light and also acts to moisturize the skin.  Tinted moisturizer makes the perfect for the individual that doesn’t want the heavy coverage of a foundation.

Tinted moisturizer is also good for men who need just a slight hint of coverage on there skin as well.

A recent stop into Sephora I picked up Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer there is about 5 color ranges the Dark shade was to dark for my complexion so medium was the next shade. To me its still a little to dark but I will stick it out. The consistency of it is a cream and I at first tried applying it with my hands but the coverage wasn’t appealing to me. I discovered I liked applying it with a small foundation brush and then blending it out. It sets into my skin fairly quickly and there is no strong scent which I like.

Also, it has SPF and is oil free!

For my combo skin I haven’t experience any irritations which is always a plus. Has anyone else tried this product? What are your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls