19 October 2011

Essie Nail Polish Love


WARNING: Excuse the nails they are still growing out from the acrylics! 

So I was in the market for a cute pink nail polish. A quick stop at Rite Aid and I decided to pick up a essie polish in the color lovie dovie.  I love the pink of the polish! Since my nails are still growing out the damage I had to apply 3 coats of nail polish. I am not sure if this is because of the polish itself. So far I love this color, I was not expecting it to be so pigmented so I can definitely see all the hype with the brand.

Question: What are your favorite essie colors?



2 comments :

  1. Hi there following from Bloggers! This is my absolute favourite nail polish! Love the colour & the weird wacky names that they give them! I am a new follower :) happy blogging Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Welcome :D I am looking forward to trying some of their other colors as well. There are so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls