21 October 2011

Girl! Whats Your Skincare Routine?


Prior to me trying to really fix my skin issues I was trying all kinds of products. I actually have tons of cleansers under my sink that I am not quite sure what to do with. Most of them are drugstore cleansers. 



I started getting concerned with my skin when I had a serious breakout from trying different brands of foundation. Naturally, I reached for my existing cleansers but they weren't doing anything for me. Reading through blogs I stumbled across a blog that unfortunately I can not remember the name. This blogger was raving about the clarifying moisturizer from the line. She stated she used this under her makeup to keep the breakouts away.



Long story short I went to Clinique.com and researched the entire line. I loved reading the reviews. Anyway, I decided to give the starter kit a try which sells for $32.50. I ran home and immediately used it on my skin and some of the pimples and breakouts seem more at ease. Over the course of the week I went through some peeling. After some redness and peeling my skin was fabulous! 


Will this system work for everyone? No, I think its definitely a trial and error process. For seriously sensitive skin this product could be very harsh to your skin. It does contain Salicylic Acid of 1.5% per bottle. Here is how I use it:

First Step:

Start with the foam cleanser you will need about 2-3 pumps and apply it to your entire face and then rinse.

Second Step:

Apply the clarifying lotion (make sure you shake it up prior to application) there is a powder formula that settles at the bottom of the bottle. You can use a cotton ball and only apply it to the areas where you tend to break out. Do not apply it all over your face unless you have breakouts all over.

Third Step:

Apply the clarifying moisturizer to your face…again only to the areas where you breakout. Then that is it!

You can apply an additional moisturizer if your skin is to dry.

I don’t use this everyday I tend to use this method only every other day. In between I substitute with other products that are in my cabinet ranging from drugstore to high end.

This has done my skin just wonders!

If you decide this works for you the larger sized version will run about $50. The starter kit ($32.50) is designed to last you 1 month depending on use.

I highly recommend this if you have acne or problems with breakouts!

Thanks for reading!

82QTNZJMMFSG

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls