![]() |
| $17.99 at most salons, check online for better deal |
OPI Nail Envy
has a small line of nail polish strengtheners that offer different variations of treatments. I chose to go with the original strength because I just felt more comfortable grabbing this for my needs.
Recently I chose to remove my acrylic nails to allow my natural nails to grow and get stronger. I still fight the urge to put on tips again but I think I am going to stick this one out.
So far I am going into week 2 of my natural nail growth process. The Nail Envy
has been a tremendous help because it improves the strength of my nails until the damage nail grows out I will still have week nails.
The product applies just like any other nail polish. The recommended usage is to apply 2 coats and then one coat every other day. I try to follow that schedule as best as I can but again I have a lot of damage to grow out so for me it does not matter in a sense.
I would definitely recommend this product to those who want stronger nails. The bottle costs about $17.99 at retailers and Salons. I highly recommend you purchase this online where you can find this for as low as $3
!.





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.