Today I want to discuss the Milani Liquid Eyeliner. You can find Milani in most drugstores in your area and they are also available to order online through their website. I was in the market for a liquid liner because I always used my L'Oreal version and I wanted to try something new so I decided to pick up this product.
Milani Liquid Eyeliner is a long-wearing formula claiming 24 hours of wear. This product is available in 8 various shades.
- Infinite-looks blue
- Endless-looks purple
- Eternal- looks green
- Forever-looks copper
- Everlast-looks black
- Unlimited-looks brown
- Timeless-looks Grey
- Nonstop-looks Navy
I picked up Everlast of course :D
Pro's
- Wide color range
- Long-wearing...this stuff is hard to get off!
- Price $6.99
Con's
- Thick...very thick...hard to glide across eyelids
- Takes a while to dry longer than any other liquid liner I've tried
Overall, I don't really grab for this product because of the thickness and the time to dry. It is definitely one of those products either you love it or hate it.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.