Recently I removed my acrylic nails. I had them on for several years without a break. So long that I can not remember the the last time I've had them off. Its been at least 5 years or more. I know the main reason I got them in the first place was because my natural nails would always chip and break. So I opted for the acrylics plus I love the way they elongate my fingers :D or at-least I think so.
Now that they are off my nails are super thin I cant even scratch an itch. I am hoping to have most of the damage grown out by two months. I am taking a supplement...biotin which I hear is great for nail as well as hair growth. At this point in time I have had my nails off for 4 days. The first day my fingers felt so weird that I could not pick up anything without discomfort.
Today I can use my hands much better. Having natural nails I can definitely text faster and add my eyelashes on easily lol. Sad I know!
Aside from taking biotin I am also using OPI Nail Envy
in Original formula. So far this has help with my nails feeling stronger. I am not expecting much because my nails need to grow out I am scared to post a picture. Let me know if your interested...each week I will be posting my progress.
So stay tuned....




No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.