18 August 2011

ELF Cosmetics Haul

Last month while I was online shopping I decided to order some items from e.l.f. cosmetics because I had only tried a small portion of they’re products from what I purchased in store. My purchase included several items so here they are….

Starting with face products…

Foundation Color Caramel
Bottom primer in Pearl, top one the sticker came off
Gold Primer (top), Pearl Primer (bottom)
 
Then some brushes…


Lot's of Shadow brushes, I also purchased a contour brush (second to last, right side). Then the famous flat top powder brush on the far right. I got most of my brushes free because elf was having a special on they're studio line. If you purchased at $25 or more you qualify to get 7 free studio line brushes.
Finally some lip products...

Nice & Natural (left), Melow Melon (right)
I will do some updates on how I like some of the products. This order only cost me under $40 so it was a great deal. 

What are some of your fav E.L.F Products?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls